Ok, I’ve moved back home now for 5 weeks of Easter holiday. Things to do:
- Get final-year project coded.
- Get 10,000-word dissertation about final-year project written. (This also involves learning LaTeX because WYGIWYM, as we all know from this web standards lark, is rather more elegant than WYSIWYG.)
- See how much money I can persuade my parents to spend on tech kit (the current project is getting the house set up using a system of wirelessly-bridged Ethernets rather than a single access point so we can avoid all this horrific mucking around with wireless NIC drivers under Linux, about which I’ve previously whined).
- A hefty mutha amount of revision for these “finals” I’ve got coming up.
- Attempting to keep up a reasonable rate of posting on yonder blog.
- Addendum: I also really ought to start going to the gym again.
Accounting as well for fitting in enough time to visit friends and go to the pub as many times as is feasible, and we’re looking at a holiday that is more work-packed than term-time. How’s that for irony?